Tribute To Kanata

hey everyone?? it's a thursday and according to my mental countdown it's only three more days before school starts...yes bummer. well anyway i don't think i would be that busy during school days - hey at least there's another bright side besides my ALLOWANCE 8D - bcoz my schedule's kinda light my latest dismissal is 3pm and my earliest is 11am yeah i know *lucky!!!*

let's not talk about school anymore 'hehe' well as you can see i haven't post any of my stories yet but hey good news i'm already done with chapter one...hmm should that be a good news?? well whatever i'm finishing it no matter what 8D

oh yeah last night while i'm waiting for my download to be complete i've made an avatar well it's to big to be an avatar but still i want to call it an avatar 'hehe' it's an ava' of my all time japanese actor crush..and yeah yeah it's to good to be true but "dreams are free" anyhow here it is:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
meet MY kanata hongo 8D


anyway that's all for my post for today ja'ne mina-san and oh yeah...help stop animal abuse even if it's in your own little ways, who knows someday or even soon it'll be the action that'll alter the world for a good cause. buhbye




2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    my kamuka uh! hm. cnu kia hihi.
    Anonymous said...
    meron nga! hmm. cnu kia..hmm..its hard..haha

Post a Comment