Crushing Disabilities

I kinda have this weird habbit, well I dunno I just consider it weird though. Anyway it's like this, I sorta kind of like guys who look like girls and I have two evidence to prove it.


EXIBIT A and B - TOM KAULITZ and KANATA HONGO


They don't look like girls for me at least, it's what my friends are telling me. I just can't see any girly resemblance. My friends even ask me if they were lesbians, hell no! Hahaha they are -to the bones- 100% male species with complete manly features xD

There's this another situation...

But this was from my younger life, but I'm not that old SWEAR! Anyways, anyways
back to the real topic. Well actually before I always ended up having a crush on my "Science Teacher" I actually didn't like the subject that much, still I found my teacher appealing so I kinda ended up hooking interest on the lessons. See! Now there's a proof that falling in love is not a distraction from school Hahaha! Too bad I don't have a pic so I can show you guys what they look like.

I guess that'll be my post for today, short yep, I'll try to make a longer one next time. buhbye



0 Comments:

Post a Comment